Should Goblin be TMOD  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Goblin be TMOD

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Goblin

What is your steam name?: GoblinYT

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:832522415

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a GL PRP Moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) First started GL on 2023 in October.

What date did you make your forums account? March 1, 2024

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Not at this time

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at. Yes, I have

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I think I deserve this rank cause I am active on Star War's RP and have experience. Which this can boost up my career with GL Staff and the community. I am well known around the server. I have read the Staff Guidelines and MOTD also I think I have the respect to take SITS and I would always treat them with respect and make sure a punishment is given.

I am also very, very, active on GMOD even tho I have 660 Hours I think on GMOD and I started GMOD in 2022. Also I see in Star Wars some stuff is on but is AFK so I think I can bring some Staff Activity and bring up the SIT Count. I am also very aware with the ULX/Commands and very dedicated to Staff. I will be very quick with Staff Sits if needed and if not I will take my time with the people that is in-need.

I met rulebreakers before on server and have warned them. Very know around the Map's so I know where the places are. In a sit I will bring them somewhere and begin there. I also want to contribute to this server.

I also will be active on Forums, TeamSpeak, Discord and answer any questions. When and if anyone that is new join, I will show them around the server and also make sure they read MOTD.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring him/her up to the sit and tell them why they are being reported. Then if they keep cursing at me I will get a higher up to gag/mute so they can't curse at me in Chat and in Voice. They I would then see if they have a clip if they do check that and see if they did. If they don't have clip I will check LOGS and check who did he Mass RDM. And if they did I would Warn for Mass RDM and then warn for Staff Disrespect then get a Admin+ to ban for 5 days.

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]