Zakaruba's Return

Zakaruba

Hello everyone. After my recent ban appeal's approval, I can now consider myself a returning player. I started my GamingLight PoliceRP adventure in the summer of 2017 during the days of Mr. Valkyri3 and was active from then until late 2020.

My first memory of the server is when I joined and started as a bus driver. Long story short, within 5 minutes someone robbed me, kidnapped me and then got in an absolutely insane police pursuit which I managed to barely escape with my life. The man was killed by the police I believe, so I decided to take his car with which he used to kidnap me. I then promptly received a warning for stealing a car as a bus driver.

While this cherished memory is essentially my first punishment on the server, I still hold it close as it is what got me hooked on PoliceRP and GMod in general. I am hoping to create more experiences like this (minus the rule infractions) for not only myself but others as well.

See you on the server!

Edited by Zakaruba
spelling

Welcome Back

Can't wait for you to play on a wonderful server called Gaminglight PoliceRp

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]