Icer's Staff Application - Denied

Icer

What is your in-game name?: Icer

What is your steam name?: Icer._.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:567205559

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on ImperialRP I believe once or twice, I have been staff on this PoliceRP server once or twice, I believe I reached the rank of Sr. Mod on both servers, and I reached Lead Mod on a MilitaryRP server that is currently shut down/working on the server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the end of February in 2021.

What date did you make your forums account? February 27th, 2021 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 17, (keep in mind these are all from 2021-2022.)image.png.3678b1b5afcddd7b72a30c4208e9b657.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the role of being staff on this server as I have much experience of being staff on this server and with other servers, and I have been around this community for a few years. Although I did take a long break from this server, but I am getting back into it. More reasons why I believe I deserve to be staff on here is I am mature, professional, responsible, a person to rely on, patient, and I am constantly active. I have leadership skills, intelligence, and I am always engaging with the community. Although, I have just rejoined into this community again, ever since I have rejoined, I have been on everyday and I would say I am decently well-known so far. I applied for SL (Shadow League) and have joined that family to get around people more, and I have just applied for SWAT with the commanders referral. I am better than the average Trial mod, or Mod. Why I say that is, taking sits will not be the only thing I will be doing, although its mainly the only thing you can really do just to prove yourself, but I am better than that. I'm going to be active, taking my role seriously, and just be an overall good staff member and just a player in the community. As-well as, helping the community build, inspiring others, and always be there for players that don't know how to get around or be there for questioning. I have a great passion towards this server and I believe I had a great personality when I used to play, and will have an even better personality, and impact on this server. Although I know I have a good bit of warnings, I can assure everybody they are in the past and will never become a problem again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag them, and if they continue it in chat i would mute them. I would then check logs to see if they were really Mass RDMing, and if they were, I would warn them for MRDM, then get a staff member high enough to ban them for 5+ days.

Edited by Icer
Revising

+Support

Even tho all of those warns don't look good when trying to join Staff

But I feel like you a

+Fit

+Good App

+Question on How would you handle someone mass rdming

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

image.png
image.png