Scythe's Senior Moderator Promotion Applacation - Accepted

Scythe

What is your in-game name?: Scythe

What is your steam name?: GL Scythe

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:760160166

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff in a Gmod Star Wars Sever

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November of 2023

What date did you make your forums account? November 20th 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 3 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199480586061/screenshot/2517032475088486113/

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Ion Davis: Admin. Jackkk: Senior Admin. Leaky: Head Of Staff

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i should be a Senior Moderator because it will help me grow in my experience. Although I may have experience in other servers and games I would love to get the chance to learn more about how the Gaming Light Staff system works. Along with allowing me to get more knowledge and experience of the server the other reason I think I should be a Senior Moderator is to show my commitment to the server and show that the people of the Gaming light PoliceRP community can trust me. The 3rd reason I believe I should be a Senior Moderator is because I have good communication skills with people and remain as calm and unbiased as possible during sits. Becoming a Senior Moderator will also let me show more of my passion towards the server. I would also love to show the amount of creativity I can share with the server as a Senior Moderator. I also have a big amount of dedication to the Gaming Light staff team witch could show the community that they can trust me even more. Being promoted to Senior Moderator will allow me to continue to help grow my leader ship skill along with my problem solving skills.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would gag and mute them preventing them from speaking and typing in chat then i would get proof of them MassRDMing from logs then i would warn them for MRDM then get a admin+ to ban the for 5 days

Edited by Scythe

gocLyHB.png

+ Support 

Active Member | Great Staff member helped me out with certain issues and if needed guided me to someone who can help me | Mature | Good Person for Senior Mod

DEA MA 1X-01 FBI SNR SA KGB16 | MilitaryRP Ex USMC LTC

Reasons Above

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

image.png
image.png