Staff Application- Accepted

InstantRamen

What is your in-game name?: Ren Blackstar // Nico // Blue

What is your steam name?: Galvanized Square Steel

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:237558683

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not really, I've only ever been a GM.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early 2023, early February maybe late January.

What date did you make your forums account? February 27, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? One warning.

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I think I should be TMOD because of the trust I have gained through recieving administrative powers as a GM. I also have read the Staff Handbook and understand it. I am active in game being on everyday whether that be to do stuff for GM or to play in RP. I am familiar with ULX and already have practice with some of the rules in the staff handbook such as cloaking on job.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring them atop the ship. I would attempt to call them down, I would also tell them that I will gag them if they continue swearing. If they dont stop swearing, I would gag them. Then, I would check logs and see that they have mass rdmed and the people massrdmed then, I would listen to any people rdm'd by him to see if they have extra evidence. I would then tell them that they would be warned and banned for 5 days for MassRDM and Staff disrespect X1. I would then use the warn command and warn them for the reasons mentioned and then request for them to be banned for 7200 minutes for MassRDM from a Admin+ in the requesting-ban chat in discord. Example: SteamID | Offenses | Time of ban | Any linked evidence.

-Support

IDK What is CST

Why you deserve the rank could have been better

+Scenario Question 

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head of Staff

@GoblinYT Central Standard Time

easy thing to google

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Okay

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander