Piittue officer Aplication

Charbanger

What is your in-game name?

Shock ERU MSGT Piittue SK234

What is your current rank?

MSGT

How long have you been in Shock?

I'd say about a month maybe 2 hard to tell 

How much time do you have on the server?

3 days of playtime 

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

As an NCO I've helped many people with their problems for a while. I'm personally shooting for Vice Lead of ERU, so I can help more people by, training more ERU to help them and deal with their problems, and promoting people who deserve it, because I've been seeing so many Shock Troops do great jobs in the week, for quota and events that being said I see them getting glossed over for their wonderful work, as an officer I can promote said hard working troops for their effort and contribution to the whole ISD Consilio. That is why I want to become an officer 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

During both the active summer months and throughout the school year, I am consistently energetic and dedicated. This allows me to consistently fulfill weekly quotas and make significant contributions to the ISD Consilio Shock battalion. Whether it's training more troops, or participating in events, I bring a strong work ethic to all that I do. This perseverance and commitment are qualities I am eager to bring to the team, enhancing our collective efforts and supporting the success of our shared goals.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

With my unwavering availability, I possess the ability to adeptly do critical tasks that others may find daunting, including tryouts, certifications, and simulations. This will undoubtedly contribute to heightened engagement within the Shock Battalion.

How active can you be?

all-day "every day" during the summer but during the school year 5 hours 

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

Commander Antonoff, Vice Commander blue

Edited by Charbanger
  • Like 1

• Cans locked this topic