• No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: GoblinYT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:832522415

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 Week

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know then well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join Event Team because I can build fun and exciting Event's for people. I love building stuff and Event Team is Cool and Fun. I can show Event Team that I am Active in TS Forums and Discord. I love making Stuff for example bases. I can show that I can make cool stuff and to inspire them to Event Team. I read the information, so I know how to set hp armor give guns and stuff. I love Attending Event's so why not I make a App. I have good Building skills. In Event's ill offer others to help and with Teamwork I can make Fun Event's. I see myself helping others in Event Team. With the more Event's I do the more Skills I unlock. I want Event Team to not only Make Fun Event's but also Improve the Event Team. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): The obstacle Course. I will make 4 Stages and 3-4 is Hard 1-2 Easy. 1 Person gets a Awp, and AR. He has to kill them without making them escape. 1 Person to escape gets 1 Mil. Others gets xp. Everyone gets a Turn. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 12:00AM-5:00PM

Monday - Friday: 12:00AM-5:00PM

Saturday and Sunday: 12:00AM-5:00PM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, I have Read it.

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

DENIED

After intensive review, you have been sadly denied for PoliceRP Event Team.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

done for Ganta

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster