• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Fudgee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:760160166

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I think that I should be a part of the event team because I have good building skills along with a great imagination. The traits I can bring to the event team allow me to make fun and collective events. My building skills can also support the event team as I believe I'm a decent builder along with helping me grow as I can learn more about building from my peers and event team higher-ups. Joining will also give me the option to share builds along with getting other ideas from other members. I am passionate about creating engaging and interactive experiences, and I believe my creativity and technical abilities will be valuable assets to the team. Additionally, being part of the event team will provide me with opportunities to collaborate with others, enhancing my teamwork and communication skills. I am eager to contribute to the success of our events and to learn from the talented individuals around me. My dedication and enthusiasm for building and event planning i think makes me a strong candidate for the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): an event i would do would be a 2v2 TDM but only with kifnes. to do this i would set each players health to 100 and armor to 50 to give the players a fair playing ground. who ever wins the first match get's 1 mil each then whoever wins the second-round gets 2 mil each.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 2pm EST to 10pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: 2pm EST to 10pm EST 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by Fudge
  • Like 1

gocLyHB.png

Major +Support

+Active

+Also, in Staff Too

+Active in TS

Good fit for ET Good Luck 

Very Good at Making Stuff😀

Edited by GoblinYT
  • Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg