June's NCO App

Juncopuff

What is your name?:June

What is your rank?:Technical Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?:sense 5/18/2024

What rank are you applying for?:Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?:None

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?:I should be trusted with NCO rank because I can be active, a good listener and a good leader, I have lead multiple different Battalions on many different servers so tryouts will come easy for me.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?:I will help officers with trainings, tryouts and anything else they require me to do.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?:A main purpose of a NCO is to do tryouts and help with the Enlisted with any questions,

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?:I would tell them to stop messing around or else I will get a Officer+ to strike them. IF they continue to not listen I will clip and sent to Officer+.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?:Yes.

Denied

The command team would like to see more activity from you before your promotion to NCO do not feel discouraged as the issue can always be fixed you may put in a new application in 2 weeks 

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

• Cans locked this topic