This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: MAJ

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: Two (2) Months

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: IAA nimo 1K0 | Chief Nicc 1K-10 (In case nimo forgot about the time in TS)

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I would like to become Major in the Police Department because I have spent my time and effort into working to the position I currently am in and have made more friendships and relationships inside of command than before. I keep my activity up even when it is difficult and have helped many people to reach higher positions in the department. I believe I have been easy to work with and have tried to keep it that way. I have continued to keep my activity in this department and the others all at once. I have helped people through my time in and out of PD command and believe the position of Major will allow me to do that more, and easier than before. I work through thick and thin no matter how much is happening in this department or the other departments I am in, I have continued to focus and work on the Police Department through my time as command. I believe the position of Major would allow me to do more of everything no matter if it be a hard job or the easiest job possible. I have waited well over the minimum time to apply for Major just to make sure I was ready for the position. I believe Major would allow me to do it better, easier, and faster than ever before. Thank you for considering my Major application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Craft
Changed the title and added poll (HC Permission bc poll didn't work)
  • Like 1

mV3le33.png

• Craft changed the title to Craft - Major Application

What Scout Said

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

pd_accept.thumb.PNG.024af7ad02fedd5c589411e2069e2907.PNG

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL