1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Phamel

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:46016881

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since 04/16/24 2 months and some change

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 7 warns 

Permission: Deputy Commissioner BruceyBoyo

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

Captain Phamel 1L20

I am applying for the position of Major as I have over the minimum required time and have held my position as Captain with great honour and respect for the rank and others above and below me, I know It would be a great opportunity and privilege to advance within the Command team.

I have a great amount of experience with being in a position of command from my time in USMS now being retired from them I want to put forth the time to really work with my command members and others a like with this new opportunity.

I have spent my time on the server always growing and having fun with whomever, 

Never letting a teachable moment go unnoticed or doing the grunt work whenever it’s needed.

I believe having this new opportunity for me as Major can benefit a lot of our supervisors and enlisted by showing them with time, effort and enthusiasm you can make it!

During my time in this command team I have show and always handled situations good or bad with professionalism, Enthusiasm and Respect for all even when respect isn’t given at times, which does go a long way.  I am always up for training new cadets or even assisting enlisted who show me they want to learn and teach so they can become supervisors and command themselves, I know most of the supervisors and enlisted are not afraid to ask me questions or give suggestions.

This is why I think I am ready for Major

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 2

+Support

+Active

+Professional 

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

pd_accept.thumb.PNG.2edf1c47e2f55f8d52734cb4e1c9d9cc.PNG

• Like 1

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL