Kyal

What is your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:426948057

What is your rank?:

Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

I have been in Pyke for about 3 months

What leadership experience do you have?:

I have been an officer in many different battalions including Purge/IQ as a COL, RG as a CPT, DT as a 2LT, and 501st currently as a vice commander, I believe this gives me ample enough experience to be an officer within Pyke.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I wish the be a Pyke officer to assist in leading the Pyke Syndicate into control of the galaxy, I have been in Pyke for a few months now and believe I have the experience to fit this position. I personally enjoy Pyke for the PVP and RP it gives, and I wish to continue on as an officer. I also wish the be this position to assist current Pyke command and officers in their duties in running the syndicate and hosting sims, raids and trainings. I wish to help Pyke to become the best it can be, and overall being a menace to the imperials and causing havoc.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I believe I should be trusted as an officer within Pyke because I have 0 warns on GL over the past 2 ish years of my time while playing showing my dedication, I wish to be a Pyke officer, from my previous experience I believe that shows that I can be trusted as an officer. I love my Pyke and would never betray the Syndicate. I am active within Pyke and in GL in general and am willing to assist with anything command and senior officers needs me for, and would love the opportunity to continue Pyke activity as an officer

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do understand.

Thanks for your time ❤️

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

• Cans locked this topic