Sato - State Resignation

MrSato

Well, it’s been quite a journey over these many years. I began here as a teenager, playing on the server, and those days now feel like a distant memory. Throughout my time here, I've had countless experiences that I will cherish forever. I've made genuine friendships, and now it's time for me to move on.

Regrettably, I won't be pinging everyone individually, as the list would be pages long due to the many strong connections I've formed. Every encounter has been valuable and has helped shape me into the person I am today.

This resignation marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I've graduated from college and have transitioned into a full-time position. The demands of this job have been immense, and the stress of managing an entire department has made it difficult for me to give my best. 

It has truly been a pleasure working with all of you, even those who have long since resigned and may not see this post.

-Trooper CPT Sato 1H03 (Joined State 4/27/22)

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

• 2 weeks later...

I First met you when you was training me for State and we was having a good time

o7 Have a Fun, Happy life

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54