STEAM_0:1:564697362

What is your discord username? 

nightshift101

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?

ImpeiralRP Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Way too often. Daily at a minimum.

How often do you use Discord?

Also too often. I am almost always readable via a DM or a ping and have fast response times. But I am rarely sitting on Discord.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to become a member of the support team to forward my goal of helping the community grow. I believe that in becoming a member of the Support team, not only can I help current members of the community fix any issues they may have, I can also help any new members of the community troubleshoot any issues they may have connecting to any of the gaminglight platforms. I would like to bring my knowledge of the different platforms GL uses (GMod, TeamSpeak, Discord) to the support team to assist any member of the community with any issues they may encounter. I have plenty of knowledge of discord's inner workings in particular, as I have set up/moderated a plethora of of different servers for several small/mid sized communities. I would also like to mention that I have basic networking knowledge, so troubleshooting connection issues tends to come naturally to me.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I am a current Admin, Gamemaster and Vice  Commander on ImperialRP. I have dedicated thousands of hours to this community and its people 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would be kind and welcoming but straight forward, something like this:

“Hello there! My name is Antonoff from the GL Support team. What can I help you with today?”

《 Antonoff 

[ Ex. Shock Commander and Chief ]

Accepted!

Please speak to the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine the next steps.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro

Head Admin // Head of Support

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro

Head Admin // Head of Support