Mickey's Unban Request- Denied

Not Mickey

1. Steam Name: Big Money Mickey

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Mickey 4761

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:450765934  <- (this is my main thats banned)

4. Ban Length: Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] General Hotshot

6. Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

7. Dispute: This ban occurred over 3 years ago (when i was like 13) over an incident that happened on another server and did not involve gaminglight whatsoever and since then the scene of Gaminglight has changed completely with all of the former staff and subjects of my trolling involved in my banning being out of the picture completely. I am now a rehabilitated gaminglighter and I believe I am ready to re-enter gaminglight society as a generous paying customer and loyal LARPer once again. (I also ask that my forums account be unbanned as well on foenem grave 🙏)

Gaminglight is my life, i die for my gaminglighters, it's some real shit, I meet the Love of my Life here, I Gain friends here, I mature, It's all part of the Gaminglighter Life 💯

• Like 1

As a well seasoned ancient Gaminglighter as myself, I recognize Mickey as a rehabilitated individual, and ready to reenter society as a stable and well human being.

It's been a long time since I've posted on this forum, so with further adieu...

+MEGA SUPPORT

-TRUE OG OF GAMINGLIGHT

-LARGELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PAST MASSIVE PLAYERCOUNTS (ESPECIALLY IN ST'S)

-GENUINELY GOOD GUY

-COMPETITIVE PROFESSIONAL HOI4 PLAYER

-FOUNDER OF THE ZEEPTIN FAN CLUB

-SECOND CHANCES DO EXIST

It was three years ago and he was a kiddo, have mercy mods 🙏

• Like 1

[=(-{CONNER}-)=]
       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORMER ST VCMDR
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Head of Staff

DENIED

You doxxed someone on another community's forums, you will not be unbanned.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander