1. 1. Should I become staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?Cambr

What is your steam name?: Cambr

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:206932003

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have quite a few different experiences. To start I was with IFN and made my way up to the rank of Senior Mod within MilitaryRP, and within a FiveM server I was able to reach the position of Head of Staff (roughly 1500 members within the server).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would so I originally started playing within the Gaming Light community around April-May of 2020.

What date did you make your forums accountJune 1, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server0

Have you donatedYes besides my Lord rank, I have purchased Imperial Commandos, Royal Guard (before it was included), and a tac insert.

What rank are you applying forTrial Mod 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard (EST)

Permission (Admin+ need this)N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I think that with my previous experience, I will be able to provide resolutions to conflicted situations in a quick and concise manner. During my time as a staff, whether I am on or off duty I will make sure to follow Gaming Lights staff guidelines and maintain a professional outlook for the community. Well, taking sits they will be handled not only by a mature but a completely unbiased decision so that all members are treated equally among the server. While I am on duty sits that I handle will come to a conclusion to the best of my ability with the information presented to me during that time, if I am unaware of anything I will make sure to follow CoC to make sure that the situation is handled accordingly. Well, I am staff I will make sure to maintain a relative activity within the server at a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?There are some commands I will reference that I did not see in the staff guidelines so I am not sure the ranks that can use them so I will reference them as if I had that command. Once pulled to the sit if the member wouldn’t let me speak I would gag them (if available and if they’re mic spamming) that way I can communicate every action I am going to be taking against the player so they have an understanding of what's happening. Then I would warn the player once for MassRDM and jail for the allotted time of 300 seconds, afterward depending on the circumstances of cursing at me I would then decide about a formal/verbal warning for Staff Disrespect but since it is someone that seems to have NITRP, I would just apply a formal warning. Afterward, I would make sure to escalate the situation to an Admin+ with all collected information (Name, SteamID, Offenses, Evidence, Actions already taken) so they could process the ban.

Edited by Cambr

Shock Vice Commander

Pyke Solider II SR

IC SSE CPL

-Support

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander