DMAR Ion Davis ~ USMS 48 Hours

Ion Davis

Hiiiiiiiii, USMS... I know this was unexpected and put out here without warning, but I want everyone to know it was well thought out. I have come to this decision after months of debate. Unfortunately, many things have happened within this department causing me to leave. I don't want to get into specifics for a multitude of reasons, but anyone who does know could have predicted this. Nonetheless, beginning back in May of 2023, I joined the United States Marshals Service. It was the first department I had ever joined on this server. The department I spent countless hours dedicating my time to, and I loved every second of it. From the Player models to the cars, I loved every part of this department. And back when I was a mere Special Agent, I loved our leadership as well. Everyone was very friendly, welcoming, and understanding if something were to happen. I got trained initially by our Overseer Matilda and Scruffy. They taught me the ways of the department, and showed me how to be an effective hostage negotiator ;). I tell this story a lot, so you probably don't have deja vu. Anyways, from that point I began climbing the ranks at a decent pace, making my way eventually to SVSA. At this point, I applied for Low Command and was soon to become a Associate Deputy Administrator. I did my job exceedingly and was soon to make my way up to Marshal Administrator. I remember a lot of unfortunate things happened in my life which deterred me from moving forward; however, I took and LOA and a week later came back stronger and more dedicated than ever. Proving myself as an effective command member and one that was worthy for High Command. It was November 11th, 2023, and for the first time I was moving to a High Command position aka Lieutenant Marshal. I remember this time was dreadful. It was fun at first, but I soon learned that some members of command were not fond of my presence in that position. This caused a lot of discord throughout the command, and it's a story rarely anyone knows. I will spare you the details, but eventually this and other reasons forced me into reserves. Months later, I returned and was placed as a Chief Marshal Administrator, a rank below Lieutenant Marshal. Yet, even with this small intervention on my path to Deputy Marshal, I stayed vigilant and once more proved myself for High Command. Reaching LTMAR again, and working hard in that position, I finally made my way to DMAR. The position which I lie at today. I want to thank all the member of USMS and all the other outsiders who helped me reach where I am today. It would never have been possible without any of you.

INDIVIDUAL MENTIONS:

@ScruffyPlays: Marshal Scruffy. You were arguably one of the biggest part of my career. You trained me for Agent, You trained me for Supervisory Special Agent, You Trained me for Associate Deputy Administrator, and lastly you trained me for Lieutenant Marshal and Deputy Marshal. A major part of my knowledge stems from you. I don't know how else to mention the amount of help you have provided me. Thank you for everything you did for USMS and me.

xog9vpF.png

Good Man helped me with my mistakes. It's sad to see you go now

o7

image.png.a52145e1b3fb8481d9f8c4ecca3535fd.png               image.png.e12f2e5045327be3e405aa91678f5e5b.png

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

ION! I guess it is time I welcome you to the retirement home with me and the others. I wish you the best in your journey through Gaminglight and I am here to talk to if needed. I loved our time as command together and me and you have shared very similar reason on which we retired from (a) department(s). I am very happy I am able to continue working with you in SWAT command.

Ps: Congrats on SWAT Commander

Love ya buddy o7

mV3le33.png