• No

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Goblin

Steam ID:76561199625310559

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User

How many hours do you have on the server? 6

What is your general knowledge on the rules? Yes

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join event team because I want to help out with setting up events and I want to help come up with new events and help the players of gaming light have some fun with some events. I think that I would be a very good addition to the staff teams because I love to help, I love to help people and I know staff team may not take reports, but I still want to help the players of Rockford/ gaming light. have a good experience with lots of fun opportunities to have. I love to participate in an event, and I think that it would be so fun to be a part of the event team and help setup these events. and yes, I am in a lot of gov departments,But I will still be dedicated to the event team. so, I hope that I will be able to help with these amazing events.  I am Nice, Fun, and Mature

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Escape room Event. 

There is a hidden code around the room they have to find then put it inside the keypad to go to final level

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 3:20-4:00

Monday - Friday: 3:20-4:00

Saturday and Sunday: 3:20-4:00

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by ZackWonder

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Am staff in roblox that's what it ment

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support

Your application is very confusing, first, you have 6 hours on the server and you're applying for et? Second, the first sentence in your reason to become et just doesn't make sense. You repeated the word event 3 times too much, and I feel like the only good reason you have in there is "I will still be dedicated to the event team". A lot of work can be done on this app.

- Low effort

- Need more time on the server

- I don't think staff experience on roblox counts

- 40 minutes probably isn't enough for an event

- Gave me an aneurysm reading your app

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

DENIED

After intensive review, you have been sadly denied for PoliceRP Event Team.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I