What is your steam name?: Shadow

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:461555742

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes

(If yes, explain)

{GL} Senior GM,Admin

{FBG} Head GM, Mod

{BFG} Owner,Co-Founder

{Reborn Gaming} Mod

What date did you start playing in the community? (Roughly) ( April 5 2019 )

What date did you make your forums account? August 7 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warnings do you have on the server?  0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I want to become a Staff member because I want to show people that they can have fun without breaking rules on the server in the past years I have been a staff member on a lot of different servers but the only one that I felt like I was met to be on was Gaminglight now don't get me wrong I left the server and people on it a long time ago because I felt like there wasn't a place for me on the server but now I feel something different I came on the server to have some fun or just to mess around and I was shown that people have changed and become more fun. I now want to help the server become the best it can be. While reading this, I know you are thinking that I am just an old staff member looking to come back to mess around. Still, I do wan to come back to make sure the server is the best it can be when I first DM Hotshot about my coming back to the server he said that he left the server because he didn't have time any more now I thought he would forget about me. Still, he remembered me as Admin and a Senior GM on the server someone that wasn't that big on here after 2 years he still remembers me that is something that sticks with someone that is why I want to come back and help the Imperial server to become number one out of all the GL servers.

-Hawkeye

(Can be any length) How would you handle someone who is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If everything goes well:

Now I went back and look over my answer to the question before when I first made a Staff app now this is what I said but now that years have past I have changed my answer.

(Old Answer)

I would bring him to me and then I would ask him what is going on with him after that i would ask him for his side of the story and if both of them make good points i would see if they are just Confused about what happened and then i would tell the people that RDM that he should not be doing that even if he gets mad so i would give him a Verbal warning and if he  RDM again i would Formal warn him and jail him for 300 sec for that i would call a Mod+ to help me out 

{New Answers)

I would first bring them to me by doing !Bring the person's name and then I would freeze them in the air and ask them what is going on. while he is cursing at me I will try to find out what he is trying to say to me now of course at the end of the day he did mass RDM everyone so I would give them a formal warning for MRDM, and a 5-day ban and I will inform them that they can appeal the ban don't he forums and tell them if they have any questions before they get banned to please ask now.

(Old Answer)

If everything goes bad:

I would bring him and if he starts shooting at me I would freeze him and if it seems like he is not going to calm down then i would ask in staff chat for a Mod+ to help me out with this person and i would watch and see how he is dealing with it.

{New Answer}

I would bring him to a sit and freeze him asking what is going on if he curses at me even tho I try to calm him down I would mute him and tell him that he needs to speak to me about what happened and if he fails to do it when unmute him I will have no choice but to just look at the logs first and give him the formal warning for MRDM, and a 5-day ban.

3bnXMfd.png

+Support

-Long Answers

-Nice dude

-Previous Experience

-Long Time playing.

Notes:

Overall, if *i* can get accepted with less experience, being a slight minge, *and* also being newer then this guy, then yeah, He deserves Staff.

FYI; Trial Moderators aren't allowed to use !gag or !mute. Mod+ can. if they start being racist, homophobic, etc, continue with the bans as per the staff handbook.

P.S. always refer to the Staff handbook!

P.P.S. If all else fails, Refer to the staff announcements in our staff discord (this is if you get accepted, hope you do :).)

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander