Jerry's Enforcer Application

Jerry35

Should Jerry become a Pyke Enforcer?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerry become a Pyke Enforcer?

• Yes
    • No

Jerry's Enforcer Application

What is your In-Game name?:

Pyke JSR Solider I Jerry

What is your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:0:593973722

What is your rank?:

Solider I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 

Around 2 months.

What leadership experience do you have?:

I have many experiences of leadership with this community and outside the community. These experiences are some of the least experiences I have and have gained many more experiences and ideas while being a officer in the Imperial Naval. 

Gaminglight - Naval - Sub-LT(1LT)

Clone War Roleplay Server - 501st Commander

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I have been on the server at least for 2 hours each day on Pyke and the Naval job, I've been seeing the lack of raids and simulation going on while I am on, I believe if I become officer I can help fix the issue with no raids or simulations going on while I am on and try to get Pyke activity up during down hours around 3:00 PM EST - 5:00 PM EST. If I become officer I want to assist the Pyke with growing in the community, Help suggest new things that could benefit roleplay and much more that is why I want to become an Enforcer.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum)

I should be entrusted with the rank of Pyke Enforcer due to my great dedication to both the community and the Pyke Syndicate. My experience across different servers and ranks, spanning over three months within the community, I bring knowledge and experience to the table. My commitment to the Pyke Syndicate is resolute, as I want to enhance roleplay opportunities for both Imperials and Pykes. Through activity and more raids/fun things to do, I aim to assist the Pyke Syndicate to grow more than it has and to have as many members as the Pyke Syndicate. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?:

Understood.

+ Support, good with Pyke Operations and could be of good use

I'd like to see more pyke activity tho if you get the rank of Enforcer

Currently: Pyke Boss p0dSO LT Commander Mango

Former: Purge COL Mango | FS1 (Spectre Lead)

+Support 

p0d

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Accepted

Contact Any Underboss+ for your officer training

Currently: Pyke Boss p0dSO LT Commander Mango

Former: Purge COL Mango | FS1 (Spectre Lead)

• zypnic locked this topic