Willow's Starfighter Officer Application.

Willow

PRIVATE POLL:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Willow become an Officer of the Starfighter Corps???????????????????????

• Yeh
    • Nope.

What is your name?: Willow

What is your rank?: Operational Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: 14 Days (2 Weeks)

What rank are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: None, i'm a good gal 🙂

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I think that i can be trusted as i am well known within the Starfighter corps, i am very active and i will uphold the SOP to my best ability.  i've also been in the Starfighter corps for close to 2 months.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: I can assist in Upholding the Starfighter corps SOP and assist in keeping the NCOs and Enlisted in line, and Host SIMs and Ensure all our Enlisted and NCOs are doing the right job, flying the right ships and overall not doing anything stupid.

What is the point of been a officer?: To Run SIMs, Assist the NCOs and Command team and to keep our NCOs and Enlisted in line, also to be cool looking and to make sure all of our SF are doing the right jobs, know what to do and be a good image for the Starfighter corps.

Also also to wear funni looking helmet stripes and have a cool green/purple stripe (jk)

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: Clip the situation, gather evidence and send it to our command team, and Respective High Command within Navy.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Of course, it's quite understandable.

Current: SF Senior Aviation Officer [1LT], Moderator, GameMaster II, Apprentice II
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Formerly known as Kold

Join SF or ya weird. 🙂

Posted (edited)

+support
                Doesnt Really minge
              So far been pretty cool

Edited by Meektason1
  • Like 1

Current: Starfighter Onyx Lead, Starfighter Wing Commander, IC SSE SPC, DT Sentry Droid, Leading Crewman.  EX: Shock SSGT, CDT IV, Lord IV, 501st 2LT, 501st Arc, 501st PZ0.

Posted (edited)

Got accepted pog 🙂

Edited by Willow

Current: SF Senior Aviation Officer [1LT], Moderator, GameMaster II, Apprentice II
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Formerly known as Kold

Join SF or ya weird. 🙂

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!

Please see a Wing Commander+ for officer training

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Vice Marshall]

• zypnic locked this topic