• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

What is your name?: Worth

What is your rank?: Senior Aviator 

How long have you been Enlisted?: 1 day 

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot/ SGT

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: 0

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I think that with my previous experience and time as an officer and NCO in other battalions (Nova CPT, Purge/IQ, Medical SSG) that i can be a vital resource to SF in building their numbers and making the battalion the best it can be 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I can bring in as many people as I can with multiple SF tryouts a day and help plan events, Training and SIMs.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: The purpose of an NCO is to be the middle ground between the enlisted and the officers, someone that can teach the enlisted the right form wrong and show them the path to help improve the battalion in all ways. The purpose of an NCO is to be an example and to represent the battalion as best as they can. 

Question, what would happen if you see an enlisted not following orders, and they are messing around?: The first move would be to give them verbal guidance and then move to a verbal warning that their actions may result in strikes. If the behavior continues, then I would recommend them to an officer of the correct rank to issue a strike. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: Yes

Edited by Billsworth
Forgot to add Poll

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

+support
Good App
Past experience is great

Current: Starfighter Onyx Lead, Starfighter Wing Commander, IC SSE SPC, DT Sentry Droid, Leading Crewman.  EX: Shock SSGT, CDT IV, Lord IV, 501st 2LT, 501st Arc, 501st PZ0.

• zypnic locked this topic