Rusty/Niner's Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application

Rusty/Niner's VCMDR Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to become VCMDR Scorch?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ω MAJ 1309 Niner Skirata

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos as VCMDR Scorch

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have numerous reasons why I want to become a VCMDR of the Imperial Commandos. Here are only some of the reasons.

Full Command team: I want to achieve VCMDR Scorch to have a complete Delta Squad and CMD team so IC can get the most amount of help it can get with the most competent people possible.

My Love for the Commandos: The Imperial Commandos has been my home for nearly three years on the server IC and the people in it have been my pride and joy ever since I dedicated my time on the server to its progress. The work that I have done with my brothers in CMD and Omega has prevailed even to this day, from making IC some of the best at PVP to reviving Omega, which at the time hadn't been appreciated the way it should have for 3 months before I joined.

Failure: My goal within IC every time I join back is to help IC to the best of my abilities and I feel I have failed almost every time I’ve joined back as I have yet to reacquire a rank that once let me help IC tremendously  but this time I will not fail IC again and getting Scorch is the next step to completing that goal.

Helping Hazmat: Our CBRN unit, Hazard Control Division, is in need of a Scorch to help develop not only its documents but its general activity and more things for it to do in RP and combat on a day-to-day basis as well as making more EOD related tasks for them during events. I believe I am the one ready for this job.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

11 weeks ingame time

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice commander is to be someone that supports their battalion by doing a multitude of things like making sure the roster is up to date, making sure every doc in use is updated or rewriting it if needed, and making sure that people are being active on job and performing to the best of their abilities as well as supporting those that look up to them such as the Officers, NCOs, and enlisted of the battalion ensuring that they have an environment to excel and grow within the branch. It is also their duty to crack down on those within the battalion that are causing issues for the sake of ensuring that the values of the battalion are upheld as well as enforcing the rules and regulations of the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have a few reasons to be trusted for VCMDR

Number One: I have been trusted enough to be deemed fit to lead Omega Squad one of the most elite squads on the server with the highest of standards and professionalism as Niner Skirata Number Two: My experience within a multitude of different officer+ roles such as a current CPT within IC, Current ISB:IA Junior Operative, 1LT in IC, VCMDR Fixer in IC, Warrant Officer in the Star Fighters, ISB:IA Junior Operative, CPT within Death Troopers and last but not least CPT within the Shock Troopers this shows that I can and have been trusted for high ranking roles. Number Three: At the current time I have never gotten a strike for conduct unbecoming of my roles. Every time I achieve a role I have the full capabilities to keep up with said role. Number Four: I have not only received highly trusting roles within main battalions but also with sub branches such as Omega Squad Lead Niner 2x, Omega Squad Medic Atin, Omega Squad Demo Expert Darman, Vice Lead Agent Gideon Hask of Inferno Squad, The Death Trooper’s TI-23 Elite Marksman V07, a ARC trooper of the 501st, and Deputy Hazard Supervisor (Vice Lead)/Demo Vice Lead 3x which even more displays my trustworthiness.

7. How often can you be Online? :

almost every day but during later times of the day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no Warnings

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+ support

good guy, done good work within ic. even though he is also in ISB, he manages to still have great activity. also he is willing to help with things

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support

- He has been vcmdr before and att that time he was doing some really great work, and ofcourse he is doing great work now 

- Hes really active and fun to talk to/be around

- He has alot of prior experience with being with ic for the amount he has so he knows what IC really needs to improve

- I believe hes the best choice for this posistion due to his prior knowledge of being a vcmdr and will do his best to make sure IC is doing good and improve any problems within IC

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
-Loyal to battalion and has never shown any ill will towards IC
-His intentions are only to make the battalion prosper and grow
-Has plenty of experience in leading and commanding (I have seen this experience firsthand)
-Longtime member of Gaminglight
-Completely understands his responsibility as Vice Commander

+support+
I only have confidence in Rusty and his abilities to make IC better than it has ever been!
I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you as Vice Commander shortly! 

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 5/4/2024 at 1:47 PM, Nemesis said:

+Support

- He has been vcmdr before and att that time he was doing some really great work, and ofcourse he is doing great work now 

- Hes really active and fun to talk to/be around

- He has alot of prior experience with being with ic for the amount he has so he knows what IC really needs to improve

- I believe hes the best choice for this posistion due to his prior knowledge of being a vcmdr and will do his best to make sure IC is doing good and improve any problems within IC

Good Luck!!

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Ap Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif