Should I be Accepted  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Accepted

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ones

What is your steam name?:gameking199

What is your steam ID?:76561199013423674

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no i sadly do not have staffing experience in gmod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started to play around july of 2023 but cam back recently on the 5th of this month

What date did you make your forums account? i made my account on the 7th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord or Donator i don't know what ULX stands for

How many warns do you have on the server? I do not have any warns

Have you donated? yes i have

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I've been playing gmod for over 5 years now I'm easy to get along with and fair when it comes to judgement i always listen to both sides of the story and base my judgement on the evidence when given. i always try to make both party's feel that they weren't treated fairly I also really like to help people when it comes to everything no matter how small it is it could be from someone asking for help getting started on the server or help who are reporting someone for breaking the rules. I've always wanted to be moderator but everytime I was accepted and tried to get in the community's would die since how small they where.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would try my best to attempt to explain to them that they can't be doing it and jail them but if they keep mass rdm I would ban them for 5 days

• 2 weeks later...