This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Viper

SteamID: 76561198189835254

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: over 4 months

What time zone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted because in all of the time i have been a SM I have worked hard and done my job to the best i could and I believe if I'm in low command i can use my skills and my knowledge to its best ability and I believe that I have proven myself not only to command but also to my peers and since I joined PD i have always wanted to be command that way I could be apart of something great and have the ability to help our enlisted and our FTO with problems that happen so that everyone can have a better time as PD and I believe that i can be a major help to towards high command and to other low command members. My last reason for why I believe that is because I believe have been a great member of the server since i have no warnings.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support
Great guy, fairly active, deserves a command position

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support

Great guy, fairly active, deserves a chance in being in a command position

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

unknown.png?ex=662c732e&is=662b21ae&hm=9

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL