Crafting, Cleaning, Cooking, Ultimate's!

What do you want to see?: Improvement to the crafting system, adding some systems for the passive level jobs we have so players have more of a reason to use them and level up to use them, and ultimate weapons/gears.

Why should we add it?: It would add more things to do passively on the server when not mining, training, or in events. The ultimate gear and weapons would be something for players to work on acquiring and also with how the doc I'm submitting suggest we could get an inventory system that then opens up for new gameplay options depending on how we would like to do it.

What are the advantages of having this?: Adds more things to do on the server

Who is it mainly for?: Players both new and old

Links to any content: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hQmEzUc-x7M5FgvLLt4FP32ow5iUsuCotXDPzlKBU2k/edit?usp=sharing

I have not thought of every little thing perfectly and balanced but I tried. This can be expanded if needed in by developers and SMT.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

btw before responding to the suggestion chrono has previously said that he has the idea of making the weapons as perma weapons

Edited by skelel
clarity

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu