SHKPoppy

Should Willow become an NCO?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Willow become an NCO?

• Yes.
    • Nah.

What is your name?: Willow

What is your rank?: Junior Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?: about 5 days.

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: None.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: If i am being honest, i'd love to become a higher rank to recruit into our battalion, i love this battalion, the beauty of flight? just amazing, either way; I think with my experience out in shock, even excluding my lack of time as an enlisted, i think to be honest i'd fit great amongst our "true" Pilots.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I can take care of the Pitiful Rebellion pilots so they can focus on what is required for our Corps.

I can assist in their duties serving along side them and below them

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: Train our soldiers, Recruit new ones and Keep the enlisted in line, in some ways.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?: Tell them to get in line, follow orders and if continual, report to a higher up for guidance and report to an Officer to issue out a formal punishment, it is within my duties to keep the Enlisted in line so if they are not in line, the Command team must know about it.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: Of Course! if i wasn't good with power, i shouldn't hold a position of power. thats how i see it.

Edited by SHKPoppy

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Seek out any officer+ for NCO training.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus