Jacks - Trail Moderator Application - Denied

Jacks Trial-Moderator Poll   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given Trial-Moderator?

• YES. :)
    • NO. _-_

What is your in-game name?: Jacks 

What is your Steam name?: The Robert Experience

What is your Steam ID?: Steam ID: 76561198303358049

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I reached the rank of Jr mod on no cancer RP / dark RP server with an active player base of about 50-60 players.

What date did you start playing in the community? (Roughly) honestly, I played a little a handful of times back in 2019 but only for the past month have been extremely active in the community  

What date did you make your forum account? March 31st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? User 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? Yes on a Dark RP server However not active / will resign pending the results of the application 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:n EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I deserve this rank because I want to better the community as a whole. This rank will help me do this because I normally play from 9 pm-5 am (rest) Which is when most staff and high-ranking players are sleeping and AFK or not online. However, due to this, there are a lot of issues where no staff is on and no one can get trained I believe with my Rank as an FTO and if I'm given staff rank I can help reduce the number of issues many players experience during the late/overnight hours. I also have experience being staff on other servers and have real-world experience handling stressful situations under pressure and remaining professional even when the people I'm trying to help may be disrespectful or difficult to deal with. (police dispatcher / 911 call taker). I will be extremely fair and open-minded to players. While still keeping the community health as a main goal. As well I have a passion for training and teaching new players. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Handle this by first using the !gag command on the player and explaining the rules they broke then have an admin + ban them for the 5 days due to the MRDM. I would handle the warns given for staff disrespect and MRDM per the Handbook.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application!  

Screenshot 2024-04-10 030200.png

FBI DAD / SNR FTO | HRT SPC | USMS AGT | SS PO |  MSTR TROOPER | PD LCPL 

+/- Support

+ Respectful
+ Patient & Understanding
+ Has good potential as a Staff Member

- Application seems a bit rushed
- "Trail Moderator" 
- Mass Posting Before App

As far as it goes, I believe Jacks is an awesome guy, and I love hanging out with him. I've seen him act in RP scenarios where things have gotten heated; however, he has remained calm, observant, and respectful. Those are all aspects which a staff member should have. Now, as far as the Title goes, this is a common spelling mistake which people make very often. When looking at his poll, he spelt it correctly there, so it shows that it was just a simple accident. Lastly, the mass posting before posting the application to hit the "25 post" limit. I've always felt like this rule was kind of meh. I remember the first time I applied for staff, I didn't have 25 posts, and it still got accepted, so I don't believe it is too heavily enforced but still.

Quick Reminder:
NEVER edit your application after you post your application! 

NEVER reply to your own application for staff! (Take it to Forum PMs if there is a issue).

• (Unless your asked a question on your application)

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

+/- Support

Overall okay application but you necroposted to get enough forum posts which is a big no no in my eyes.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png