Sly's Trial Moderator Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Sly

What is your steam name?: Sly

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:499283936

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been Staff on SCPRP and ET on SCPRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started to really put my time into the server 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? 4/30/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) None on this server.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am Not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: I can use EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been an active member of this community for years and want to contribute to this server and I find the best way to do this is to join Staff I have done this before and find this to be a great way to connect with the community more and to help out whenever I am needed. I love this server and believe I can help with minges with failrp or the dumb glitches along the way in my years here I have seen many things that I can fix and I can help with I love this server and believe if I was brought would make it a better experience. I am knowledgeable on how this server works and how I can help others I have been doing these kinds of Jobs for a long time and have the expertise needed for this I am semi-well known as an Old Star Wars RP player but I want to be there for the server more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? You would Warn Them for MRDM and you would Warn them for Staff Disrespect then you would Ban them for 5 Days. If they do not want to cooperate and you have checked and have all the information you need to end the situation don't prolong it, it can only make the situation more clouded.

20240409204609_1.jpg

• Head Admin

Accepted!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

And for future reference please use the format that is provided when you make a new post.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

• Talren locked this topic