BigBoy's Ensign Application

Naval_BigBoy

What is your in game rank and name?

BigBoy - Midshipman

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:592038339

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Deputy Director of Security, Lieutenant Commander Darby;

Vice Admiral Manbox

Commander Sam

How long have you been in Naval?

1 Month

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I have multiple reasons in which I would like to become a Senior Officer once again. Most of these reasons include, Keeping the regiment in line, Making sure all personnel are meeting their required standards, Making sure all naval NCOs and below are doing what they should, including keeping some officers in line, and finally, giving assistance to any naval personnel to the best of my ability. Another reason for why I want to become a senior officer is so that I can host more trainings and simulations that could be a new part of the Imperial Navy, and Come with some new roleplays, I would also like to play new missions that we can do with other regiments help out Affiliates with other regiments stay strong and to make sure that we are good with all other regiments!

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The duties of a Naval Senior Officer are to ensure all personnel, not only below but above their rank are following all rules stated within the Standard Operating Procedure Document. They are also entrusted with keeping relations with other regiments good. Another job for the Naval Senior officer is to ensure that people are staying active, making sure flag-ups are done regularly, Whenever their is events or when something important happens, and to make sure that people are just generally staying active. They are also entrusted with reporting back any and all personnel that have either, Done something wrong, Minor or Major, or they have broken a Rule stated within the SOP. Another thing that the Senior Officers are meant to do Is to host trainings, simulations and Certifications for new NCO personnel. They are the start of the Officer core within the Imperial Navy and should be able to keep that trust within the Naval Command team as well as High Command teams.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will assist the Battalion as a Senior Officer due to the fact I have been a Senior Officer now for the Imperial Navy 4x now, as well as being a Senior Officer 8 times within this server and out of this server I have more experience. With that being said, I can assist the Battalion with my experience proving myself to be the prostound leader of the Imperial Navy and the assistant for all naval personnel whenever they require help or they just want to talk to someone. I can assist the battalion by making sure I answer questions and concerns from everyone below me. I will also help the Navy be keeping up with my quota, and helping others with completing their quota as well.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I believe that I am Qualified to be a Senior officer because I have a set skills that I can bring to the Navy. These being: Activity, Dedication, Discipline, Teamwork, Hardworking and Keeping my quota done. I believe these skills qualify me to being a Senior Officer as you are supposed to be Active and Disciplined in order to become a Senior Officer. I am also qualified due to my experiences I have had within the Imperial Navy Senior Officer program. I have been a Senior Officer 8 times now in and out of this server and I believe that I will be eligable to take the positon once again! 

Although I haven't been active as much these last few weeks, I have decided, that 50% of my life and efforts (bc of school and that) will be going into the Gaming light Community as well as the Imperial Navy. Another thing that qualifies me is the fact that have already reached 40 hours on the server proving my activity and dedication to the server!

Edited by Naval_BigBoy

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT