Scapune's Resignation

Scapune

Hey there. if you know me you might've noticed i havent been on in weeks, the reason is. i just feel like gaminglight isnt fun for me anymore, my game likings have changed over time and i feel like holding onto gaminglight for the ranks that took me so long to get is nonsense, so im finally taking the first and last step and moving on, nothing last forever i guess. i had a good run in this beautiful department, so amazing honestly. i want to thank a few guys here for how well they treated me, some friends and people who helped me out on the hardest moments on my run in this beautiful community

@Craft You were my best friend, could be on staff or USMS or PD you helped me out with everything. we had hours long talks and made such amazing events together in ET, sadly i didnt see you in SRT before you retired but i could assure you were an amazing agent!

@Scout100507 Captain scout you were when you taught me the bases of this amazing tactical department. you told me how to do everything flawlessly and without error, you were such a good figure and example for me to lead me up the ranks (you promoted me like 5 times lmfao)

@RussTime You were also an amazing figure and example for me. i didnt interact with you as much in SRT but i assure you those few times we did interact you taught me so important stuff that i couldnt have gotten here without you

@Hubert Střeštík You were a saviour for me, you got me out of so many situations by teaching me to do the right things and to follow the SOP over all! 😉

@Sato You did so much for me waiting for little to nothing in return, you are a respectable leader and department head and you know how to look after us all SRT! i believe you can lead SRT to history and further!

@Matilda You trained me for sharpshooter, the sub branch that made my flame in SRT brighten up like a thousand suns, you had patience for me when i couldnt make it on the water tower during the parkour training and that is very admirable!

if i didnt tag you here just know that my hands already hurt and i love you all who interacted with me, could even be a small chat its still appreciated by me!

"Dispatch. 1R31 going 10-7.."

• Like 1

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

NOT MY BOY! Sad to see you go bro, hope you continue to have fun in not just the server but life as well. The hours of talking were great times and I hope we can do those any other time. Have fun, o7.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Hope it was fun for you while it lasted

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)