SSGT Titan Officer App

titan_Hawk

Should i be officer of 501st  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be 501st Officer

• yes
    • no

Titan 501st officer app premission by MAJ Mox and VCMDR Walton to write application
What is your IN game name?
Titan
What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:603005552

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

This time only 2 weeks but I was in 501st for like 3-4 months in total about a year and a half ago

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become a officer because I love the 501st and if I become a officer I can do sims and trainings. I love helping where I can help like helping NCOS with questions and helping Command with what they need help with.  I would love being an officer because I can help other officers more than I can do right at this current moment. Id like to bring more activity by doing simulations and trainings people want and not doing the same old sims or trainings.  If I dont have answers to questions i can ask others and get back to that person as fast as possible. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I can assist the command team where ever they need help if I get told to help with something I will and if I don' ill help with roster and training people for 501st and NCO positions and I can help the other officers with stuff assigned to them from the command team. I'll just help them where ever and whenever I can. I am more than willing to learn ways to help. I love the command team so ill help anywhere I can.

How many strikes do you have? 

None 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I can bring help with anything and answers to question if i have them.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I was a MAJ in 501st then VCMDR. I was a LTCOL in Shock and a CPT in Purge.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

To watch over the 501st when the VCMDRS aren't around and to help NCO's and enlisted with what ever they need help with.

Edited by titan_Hawk

Current 501st MAJ, SF Senior Aviator, EX Shock LTCOL, 501ST VCMDR, Purge CPT.
LONG LIVE LORD VADER.

+support he is a good man, trustworthy, has experience

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support

-Trust Worthy

-Dedicated 501st

-Good Guy 

-Experienced

Titan is a walking W, he's got plenty of officer experience in both 501st & Shock, I'd trust this man with the rank of officer anyday
good luck Titan!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770