SSGT Titan Officer App

titan_Hawk

Should i be officer of 501st  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be 501st Officer

• yes
    • no

Titan 501st officer app premission by MAJ Mox and VCMDR Walton to write application
What is your IN game name?
Titan
What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:603005552

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

This time only 2 weeks but I was in 501st for like 3-4 months in total about a year and a half ago

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become a officer because I love the 501st and if I become a officer I can do sims and trainings. I love helping where I can help like helping NCOS with questions and helping Command with what they need help with.  I would love being an officer because I can help other officers more than I can do right at this current moment. Id like to bring more activity by doing simulations and trainings people want and not doing the same old sims or trainings.  If I dont have answers to questions i can ask others and get back to that person as fast as possible. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I can assist the command team where ever they need help if I get told to help with something I will and if I don' ill help with roster and training people for 501st and NCO positions and I can help the other officers with stuff assigned to them from the command team. I'll just help them where ever and whenever I can. I am more than willing to learn ways to help. I love the command team so ill help anywhere I can.

How many strikes do you have? 

None 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I can bring help with anything and answers to question if i have them.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I was a MAJ in 501st then VCMDR. I was a LTCOL in Shock and a CPT in Purge.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

To watch over the 501st when the VCMDRS aren't around and to help NCO's and enlisted with what ever they need help with.

Edited by titan_Hawk

Current SF Squadron Leader, EX Shock LTCOL, 501ST VCMDR, Purge CPT.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE.

+support he is a good man, trustworthy, has experience

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

+Support

-Trust Worthy

-Dedicated 501st

-Good Guy 

-Experienced

Titan is a walking W, he's got plenty of officer experience in both 501st & Shock, I'd trust this man with the rank of officer anyday
good luck Titan!

Ex-Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division
Former Blacklisted Member!!! (for like 2 hours cause beckett a goat frfr)

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770