Swagcold Staff/ Trail Mod Application- Accepted

swagcold

What is your in-game name?:  SF Wing Commander Swagcold/ Royal CDT Cold

What is your steam name?: Swagcold:)

What is your steam ID?: My SteamID is: 76561198345076866

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have had staffing experience in Real Life however in Gmod I don't have any manager experience .

I manage shifts at my work space and lead my co workers through the night.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing around June 22 2022 around the Spring/Summer time.

What date did you make your forums account?  Around the same time as when I started playing, I bought the Imitate rank I'm pretty sure or it was the apprentice, then I moved up to Darth to help out the server more. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  I am currently a Darth Rank Donator.

How many warns do you have on the server?  2 for being inactive, However my computer broke for one of them I didn't have a way to req LOA/ROA and I'm working to become more active now. I plan on staying active once I reach the Active tag.

Have you donated?  I have donated 300 to this server and its efforts in becoming the best.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank Trail Moderator. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have Read it, however I will keep reading it to become peak on the topic.

Timezone: My time zone is EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I've been playing this server for two years now. I have seen it grow and shrink, go from tons of minging ST's to non minging ones. I want to be able to help people in this server with any problems that I as a Trail moderator can do. I want people to join this server and stay in this server and i believe I can do that more if I'm able to help out more. Usually since I'm EST I get off work and be home around 11pm EST when no one is on, Since I usually hop on later after work I can help anyone who needs help with tryouts or has a report for a person. I also know getting stuck is quite common on this map and I want to help those whose computers aren't strong enough to give them a hand with lag. Since I've been playing this server for a long time I think it's finally time I help out more than I already do. I got accepted Into staff before I was just never trained in order to help people out. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Personally what I would do, If I haven't seen the RDMing i would ask for some clips of it, but if I did see the RDMing and I brought them into a sit I would Try talking to them to clam them down to tell me what happened and why they were doing it. If still Cursing at me I would give them a 1-3 day Ban so they can think about what they did then if they came back and did it again I would extend the ban.

Edited by swagcold

• swagcold changed the title to Swagcold Staff/ Trail Mod Application

+ Support

-long time player

- wants to help out

-Support:

- Spelling errors.

- Warns are not Strikes.

- Incorrect MRDM response.

- TMOD cannot ban someone.

My guy, my friend, my dude;

TMODs 1; Cannot ban a user, 2; cannot get someone, or request someone banned because of staff disrespect. 3; should Gag them if they won't stop cussing you out. Personally, i think you shouldn't be staff if you haven't read the Staff handbook properly.

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander