Willow's Staff Application- Accepted

SHKPoppy

What is your in-game name?: Willow

What is your steam name?: [GL] Willow

What is your steam ID?:76561199086633556

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but i am currently a Game Master, and i would like to become a Trial Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 3 years ago.

What date did you make your forums account?  February 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Game Master / Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for ERP

Have you donated? Yes, i have the Lord Rank, i have bought a multitude of Crates, and a Tactical Insertion

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT (United Kingdom)

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Applicable

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): As a Trial Moderator, i would love to be able to Enforce the rules of the server as seen in the MOTD, and Forums.

I personally think i could make a great difference to the servers Moderation team, and I think i can help with Staffing duties and other things we do. Being a true member of the staff team within Gaminglight has always been my dream, and, while as pathetic as it sounds, it would make my year if i could Join as a Trial Moderator.

Also i Promise to never Break the handbook knowingly, or willingly, and will attempt to be as unbiased as possible while listening to Staff Sits, Ecetera.

Also, Gaminglight is my life. I die for my Gaminglighters. It's some real shit. I meet the love of my life here, I gain friends here, I mature, it's all part of the Gaminglighter life.

So yeah, i think personally, even including my experience or lack thereof, i could possibly make a good TMOD, Or even MOD one day, hopefully soon.

[I Am sincerely sorry for the original Post being incredibly lacking of detail and why i want to join, but i was about to go somewhere and forgot to finish it, i hope this Edit fixes it]

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Add Staff Disrespect to the Formal Warning, Jail them (if required) and request, or when/if i reach a rank to ban someone, and continue with the MRDM 5 day ban. also gag them if they aren't shutting up/being really annoying and impeding the ability to gather evidence for a result

Edited by SHKPoppy
Added more information, to show dedication, and information as to why i truly think i would be a good fit.

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

- Support

- Low effort application

- Little to no detail. 

- Grammar mistakes.

- "And?" Huh?

Honestly, I believe you application could use some work, This application kind of looks like you rushed the application putting no time, effort, or thought into it. As well, I believe there is a decent amount of grammar mistakes in there explaining that the application needs more thought placed into it. I believe that believe I believe with more time and effort put into this application it would look more presentable. 

- Support

- Low effort application

- Little to no detail. 

- Grammar mistakes.

- "And?" Huh?

Honestly, I believe you application could use some work, This application kind of looks like you rushed the application putting no time, effort, or thought into it. As well, I believe there is a decent amount of grammar mistakes in there explaining that the application needs more thought placed into it. I believe that believe I believe with more time and effort put into this application it would look more presentable. 

Current: | Shock Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander