3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name:  Jack Simmons

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:426989642

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have lost track at least a year or more 

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: Three

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I should be promoted to Lieutenant because,  I am active when it comes to playing on the server and because I can be on at all times of the day and on for hours at a time. I am also really knowledgeable when it comes to the Police-Department and its duties due to my experience within the server and the department.  I also know the police handbook to the back of my head and follow it when I am on Police. I also believe I should be promoted because I am a friendly and reserved person that can keep a level head when in a tense situation. I also have good professionalism even if the times are hard and mentally stressful. I also believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I know the basic and advanced 10-codes and know all basic police protocols. I also believe I should be promoted because I have good experience within command positions. These are a few of the reasons that I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

image_2024-03-25_151912155.png

Edited by Jack Simmons

+support I would love for this guy to join the team he is helpful and respecful

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

pd_accept.thumb.PNG.2edf1c47e2f55f8d52734cb4e1c9d9cc.PNG

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL