Rebel's SF officer Applyication (allowed by Chrono to apply at OP Due to no active/Semi Active officers)

Meektason1

What is your name?: Rebel

What is your rank?: Operations pilot

How long have you been a NCO?:  Week+

What rank are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0 no strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: i have past experiance and i follow the SOP's Nearly to the T

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: Anything that command requests, Help take care of SF Make sure no one is minging.

What is the point of been a officer?: To lead Enlisted and NCO's, To serve Our Leaders, To Assist our leaders with Anything they request, (With in reason) To Watch Over Enlisted And NCO's, To help Enlisted and NCO's if they have something to report.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: Report it to Senior Officer+

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Yes

ACCEPTED

Please see a Wing Commander+ for your officer training.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus