Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at  Yes

You will be tested on it: Ok

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I been playing this Server for 3 years and I want to help out Server. And keep the Server fun and wanting people to have fun on it, I have put in a lot of Staff Sits cause of players not following the Rules.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone is commuting Mass RDM, they would be warned.

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

-SUPPORT

-App looks short and not a lot of time went into it.

-Part of your reasoning for why you think you deserve staff is based on you putting in reports.

-Answer to the last question feels incomplete.

While I don't think you would make a bad staff member sometime in the future I do not see this app as being one of your better works. Your answers are short to the last two questions, with a feeling of saying the bare minimum. The question on "why you think you deserve the rank" in my opinion shouldn't mention putting in staff reports often as that can make it seem like you are too stiff or just always looking for something to report on others for. Lastly you just say warn for the last question but we want to see how you handle the sit situation. What steps do you take or are you just saying that you would hop into the sit warn the player and then leave. I want to give support but I would like to see you put more into the application before doing so. If you get stumped on what to do read the handbook again as it is a great guide for this kind of thing and is used by all levels of staff as a reference guide.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

• Head Admin

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander