1. 1. Do I have what it takes to be an LT

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Foxey

SteamID:  76561199053395283

Current Rank:  Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:  about 5 months

What timezone are you in?: pst

How many Warns do you have?:  3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):I believe I should be promoted because, I work hard to train and to help people and I always try my best to get the job done and to make sure every officer is following the SOP and MOTD I would like to be able to help more. I enjoy doing what is right, and to make sure people are not lost. I strive to let people have the help needed to deal with rule breakers, and officers who won't listen. I am hoping to be able to help out all of pd, and any other departments. Also civilians to be able to be there when needed to deal with any issuses. I am working on helping pd more to make it less mingy, and to help people find the resources they need. I am inspired by helping people and it makes me want to work harder no matter how many times I fail I just try again. I also have command experience from DOC Low Command. I am working on helping new players as well.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

• Like 1

+support
this man has helped me to where I am now (LT) he has been a SM for quite a long time and I feel it is his time to join the command team.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

pd_accept.thumb.PNG.2edf1c47e2f55f8d52734cb4e1c9d9cc.PNG

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL