Should RTMM join event team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should RTMM join event team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: RTMM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:240341837

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold / No current staff rank

How many hours do you have on the server?: On gaminglight policerp I have 4 weeks playtime which equals 672 hours playtime!

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: My knowledge on the rules are extremely high as I have joined event team and additionally the staff team before in the past!

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): Currently I have 2 warnings, I have attached an image at the bottom!

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join event team because, I want to help host events and additionally improve myself on the server. I already have multiple event dupes I have made from my previous times on event team! I will create more events as time continues however the main reasons I would like to join event team is because I think joining event team will be a valuable learning stage and where I can evolve alongside the community. I think I will be a valuable resource for the event team as I have previous experience in hosting events previously and believe that I will be able to host new and improved events up to standards! I shall attempt to keep my event ideas fresh and entertaining as I progress in event team and possibly staff in the future. I hope you all love my future ideas for event team and accept me!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Like I stated above I have a few of my old event dupes I made before. I have attached an image below containing my current events which I may host from time to time, however I have multiple new events planned out which will get the community to interact with people and grow. The main idea that I have would be an event where a killer hides somewhere like the ravine, the goal of the participants is to find the "killer" and exterminate him with multiple rounds, rewards and "Killers"!

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: On Monday to Friday I can play from 12:00pm EST to 17:30pm EST, This means I can host events in the mid hours for Americans while still hosting them at reasonable times!

Saturday and Sunday: On Saturday to Sunday I can host events from 12:00pm EST to 20:00pm EST, though this can vary up to 22:00pm EST!

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes I have read the 

warns.png

image.png

+support old warns, good guy, good events.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL