Mr Man Navel NCO Application

Mr Man yuh gang gang

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Mr man

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:540165588

How long have you been in Naval? 5 days but I have been in naval before for 2 weeks.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: To hopefully train/recruit more people to naval? and I want to support the vice admiral and admiral with any duties they may need me to do.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: Give a helping hand to enlisted they can ask JO about any questions they might have and answer them and help train new players for naval. basically, being a person that enlisted can ask for anything they need and can be relied on to do any duties by higher ups.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will try my best to regain naval activity and will help out with answering any questions that any enlisted might have about naval. I will also be a helping hand to the vice admiral and admiral about anything they might need. 

+Support
I don't often give out plus supports much anymore however this man deserves one. You have went from a mingy person to a pretty decent and semi serious guy. I do think you are ready for NCO however time will tell. You definitely deserve a shot though despite your past.

Edited by DT CMDR AX4

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2