Coman

✧ Shock Security Officer Applications ✧

What is your in-game name?

Coman

What is your current rank?

MSG (Master sergeant)

How long have you been in Shock?

222 Days or 7.4 Months

How much time do you have on the server?

1 Week+ (doesn't give real time as you know)

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

This is my second time being in Shock so many already know of my loyalty and performance. I also have held other titles in Naval. I join SO and when I reached 2Lt/Ensign I joined ISB:IA. All these jobs require one to be serious and ensure that everyone has fun while playing by the rules.

Although this is mainly me rambling on of my accomplishments, because of these and also with my time in the Gaming light community I have gained respect by many of my Superiors, peers, and subordinates. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I make sure that get get hours in and complete quota, I admit that at times I may not know what or how to do something, But I always go seek the answers that I am looking for.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

For one I'll be one of the only Shock who are active, granting Shock recognition on the server as so when are not seen as inactive gamblers.

Everyone says that they have teamwork skills or enjoy helping people out but I have not seen a single person (Hyperbole) going out of their way to connect with the other troopers and see how they are doing or what is bothering them with how people act on this server.

How active can you be?

I typically put in around a good 7-12 hours a week as I have college and work. But I ensure that I leave time for gmod.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

Shock Commander Cans SK753

Shock Major Maw76 SK002 

Edited by Coman
Too much spacing from top