Gamemaster Application

BurlyGorilla

In-game name: doom,neblua,cake

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:792166983

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: purge lcpl SF AVAITOR

Have you donated to the server?: yes 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:  yes rdm x2 and rdmx1 for not knowing about NLR

How much time do you have on the server?: from the time i get off till dinner

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: well when the jedi purge happend there were some purge and they were with 9 sis 2 sis and i think 5 bro and one of the jedi said once a jedi always a jedi and the purge started to shoot sec 9th and 5

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: so i can be there for people and sometimes GMS dont claim things for a very long time

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: i am very creative and can help out with events 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  man yall gunna have teach me what that means

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship event could be like a reble attack from a weird guy and a off-ship event could be a jedi with holocrons in a temple and it colud also be a reble attact

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): /give wepon blah

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): /setmodle 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:  not yet because i cant findem

Edited by BurlyGorilla
change my awser

Denied

This application is being denied as one of the things GMs need to be able to do is use the discord. We thank you for your interests in the GM team and encourage you to try again in the future.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• zypnic locked this topic