Scapunes Event Team application- Accepted

Scapune

In-Game Name: ScapuneĀ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:524339095

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Donator: Silver. Staff: Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 weeks, 1,300 hours on gmod

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a perfect knowledge of the rules.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): i have 20 total warns, most over 2+ years old and i have permission from ridgeland.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): So along my way on playing in gaminglight servers i have noticed events many times. I always saw that these events are really fun and i always wanted to give more of my time to the community to make the server a more fun place for players, boost up activity and provide fun events for everyone, serving the gaminglight community even more than i already do as a moderator. I have expectations for a bright future in administration teams and i am most certain i will be a great addition to the team while at the same time interacting with the players and making them feel more included in the community by providing those events for everyone, i am well known in the community with a great reputation since a couple months ago when i started being active again. I hope that i could work with everyone on the team to make amazing events together.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would create an event where government has to raid a heavily fortified base with many barriers and shooting spots against crim. We would choose somebody to be the "boss" of the base and give them more HP and armor than normal criminals helping. Around 500 - 1000 to be specific.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 2:30PM to 10:00PM

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM to 11:00PM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Yes. I took a moment to read carefully the staff guidelines before and after applying

Screenshot_20240212-121029.png

Edited by Scapune
forgot to add the poll before (changed title words ET to event team)

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone šŸ˜œ

+Support I've had good experiences with him overall and feel he would be a good ET member, Warns are OLD and he's a trusted staff member. Event Idea is kind of basic but overall a +support

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA |Ā EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

• Scapune changed the title to Scapunes Event Team application
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.
Ā 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator