1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes (Say why below)
    • No (Say why below)

What is your in game rank and name?

Chief Petty Officer BigBoy

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:592038339

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Commander Sam, Vice Admiral Pink

How long have you been in Naval?

4 and a Half Weeks

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

There are a few reasons why I believe I want to become a Senior Officer. I believe that I want to become a Senior Officer so that I can make the Activity in naval a whole lot better, By doing so I would be hosting more trainings, tryouts and simulations to help better the course of the Imperial Navy's Future. I want to also make sure that we can try and get lots of personnel on for events, and the weekly meeting so that we can see who is truly active. 

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The Duties of a Senior Officer are to host Simulations, trainings, tryouts and Flag up the Imperial Navy when activity is low. There job also entails to Oversee the Junior Officer and Enlisted cores depending on their Officer Assignments that are given to them. They also are to assist with any Questions or concerns that a NCO can't ask, instead of enlisted / NCOs going straight to a Vice Admiral+.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will assist the battalion as a Senior Officer as I know that I will be on the server pretty much every day, meaning I can host Joint simulations with the Imperial Navy branch as well as Trainings and Tryouts. By doing so should increase activity as a whole and making Naval the most active Battalion once again. I would also make sure that All junior officers are treating the Enlisted fairly, as well as they are being treated fairly themselves, and Making sure to report any issues that I think need to be handled with, that I believe a Junior officer or below isn't fit for their rank or needs a punishment.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I believe that I am Qualified to be a Senior officer because I have a set skills that I can bring to the Navy. These being: Activity, Dedication, Discipline, Teamwork, Hardworking and Keeping my quota done. I believe these skills qualify me to being a Senior Officer as you are supposed to be Active and Disciplined in order to become a Senior Officer. I am also qualified due to my experiences I have had within the Imperial Navy Senior Officer program. I have been a Senior Officer 2 times now and I believe I am ready to step up to the task.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

• zypnic locked this topic