Chrono's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

In-Game Name: Senior Commander Chrono

Steam Name: [GL] Chrono The Changeling

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160384392

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Assistant Head Gamemaster Senior Admin of Star Wars Imperial RP server

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? 315 days

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 230 days

How often are you online on the forums? I check the main imperial forums every day when I get up and regularly throughout the day to stay updated on the latest happening. Occasionally I will check out the website and infrastructure suggestions to see if anything new is being posted there.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I have been on the server for and in the community for almost a year and in that time have risen to be in the positions I'm currently in. I have worked hard in trying to foster a good time for others and myself in the community and would like to continue to do so.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I think I am of sound judgement as I do my absolute best to read into both sides of a situation and to get as much info as I can before acting. I have taken quite a few staff sits that require decisions to be made about how to handle them and while non come to the top of my head about being too difficult I stand by rules are rules. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would direct them to the appropriate forums page for ban appeals and issue a verbal warning for spam and then remove the spam. If the spams continues I would request a warn from a senior diplomat as that is what it seems is protocol for in the handbook unless I'm misreading that.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would issue a verbal warning to not be arguing aggressively on the forums and ask that both take a break. Basically I would try and deescalate the situation before asking for a formal warn IF they choose to keep going after being told not to and not be respectful to each other.

I know my app isn't long but I get the jobs done when needed.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander