Naval_BigBoy

Should i get the rank?  

1. 1. Y/N

• Yes
    • no (please dm kiro12412 with what i can improve on(

What is your in-game name?: BigBoy

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bigboy

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:592038339

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have lots of experiences within FiveM, Roblox and GMOD. Mostly FIVEM But I will mention them all. I have been a Board of Directors/Owner for Day N Night RP. For another server that shutdown, I was an Manager of the server. I also used to own a Server and I mainly did staff work. For North Manchester RP I was a Staff Leadership and Administrator for the server for about 1 year before resigning. in GMOD I was a Senior Administrator in a server that got raided and I left it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 26. 2022

What date did you make your forums account? April 26, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 I believe for FRP.

Have you donated? I have donated Yes, I have bought the Royal Guard Pack.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read it.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this): ----

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank of Trail Moderator because I have been in the server for 2 years and I believe that I am well known throughout the Community. Sometimes these may not be the right reasons Such as Inactivity But I assure you, I am trying to stop letting my Time zone stopping me from playing on the server. I am also an Active person now and much more mature than I was before and I believe that I can deserve this position. I also believe I deserve this position due to the fact I have more experiences now and I know how to deal with staff sits, Whilst also keeping myself calm, and the other 2 people calm. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  
As i have seen them Mass RDM'ing, I would freeze them at the Staff sit making sure they don't try to run away. I would then ask them why they were mass RDMing, Once they have said that I would tell them that it is breaking server rules. I would then do @ Requesting a Moderator please to tp to me. then i would ask them to Ban then for 5 days. Since they are Cursing at me I would give them 3 warnings before muting them as well.

Edited by kiroShockofficer

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3