russtime or RussTime#9208

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?:
Senior Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?:
Almost daily

How often do you use Discord?:
Daily, I check it around every other hour or so

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?:
A couple reasons as to why I would like to join Support is that in my past I was a support advisor due to me being JMT on Imperial. I helped out a little around that time but didn't do much due to it not being my job and more of was there to just help with the small problems. I would also like to join support because not only can I still help people out even when I'm not able to be on the server but I can also help in discord or teamspeak if needed. Another reason I would like to join the support team would be that I am wanting to help out the most I can even when I can't be ingame to take sits or just to do my job as an admin and help others. Finally, my last reason is that I've been around in the community for a while now and have gained a good amount of knowledge of all servers and can possibly help out with questions that others may not know the answer to.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?:
I feel like I've been around long enough to gain the trust of most people. I feel with my knowledge and past small experience I would be a good fit into the Support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?: 
Discord - "Hey, I just read your ticket and I'll be trying to figure it out. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask."

Teamspeak - "Hey, I heard you have a problem with something. Would you mind telling me what that problem is so I could possibly help in fixing it?"

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png