Spire Stormtrooper Commander Application

Kakashi

Is Spire Ready for the Responsibility of Stormtrooper Commander.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is Spire Ready for the Responsibility of Stormtrooper Commander.

• Yes hes is. Please state why.
    • No he is not. Please state why.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Spire 7460

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've been dedicated to the Stormtrooper battalion since I joined the server. I've seen it grow and shrink and grow again. I want to Keep improving the battalion in every way I can. I want to watch it keep growing. I know it can be a lot of work at times, as I've learned with all the doc changes and constant thinking of ways to improve and attract more people in the battalion. But I find it satisfying work when it's done. I can hear the smiles of those around me while playing and want to keep those there. I would like to lower the burden of those Higher than me as I have strived to do since I was a CPL. I've play and enjoyed this server and the Stormtrooper community a lot and now wish to do all I can to better it and allow others to experience the same fun I have.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

595 Hours, of which little of it has been spent AFK. At time of Writing.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To oversee a regiment and be its Link between the troopers in it and high command. As well as a filter for them. To be a role model for the regiment and the server as a whole. Someone to look up to showing respectful practices and a serious attitude in role play. To lead the regiment and assist its troopers and command team both. To stop things from getting out of hand and ensuring no repeat offenses. And lastly to train the next generation of troopers and Gaminglight players.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have proven myself to the server to be responsible with  both Vice Command and Officer and with my powers as a GM. I have held the position of Vice Commander of Stormtroopers for over two months and game master for almost five months now and in that time have not abused my power on any of my jobs. I have worked directly under Stormtrooper Commander Resin, Ible as part of the command team for a while and even longer as an officer. During that time I have watched and observed them to learn all I can from them. I have never held a position of Command in any role play server, but am eager to continue to grow and learn, passing down anything and everything to those that follow after me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Generally on daily for a few hours. Or Once every few days for many hours in the day. Or both.  Weekends are my peak activity. My work/job may rarely cause me to miss a few days with little to no notice.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warning on any of the Gaminglight servers. Nor legit jail time by shock.

Edited by Kakashi

• Talren locked this topic