Chrono's Support Team Application

In-Game Name: Chrono

Steam Name: Chrono The Changeling

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160384392

What is your discord username? chronothechangeling

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Senior Admin / Assistant Head Gamemaster [ImperialRP]

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Any and all times when I'm on server and or when needed. I don't have an exact number as I've never really seen how to track that information.

How often do you use Discord? I check it regularly and am pretty active where I can be. Having the app on mobile and PC I am used to checking it from when I was commanding one of the battalions on Imperial RP and for checking the Imperial RP GM channels on the staff discord for updates and such.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I personally would love to join support as I have recently found myself helping others with support and in game issues already despite not being apart of support. Mostly people will find me in game or find me in TeamSpeak and asking questions about fixing their games, teamspeaks, forums, or discords. I feel like I'm already providing the support that I would when on team so I am wanting to join so that at least I can be apart of the team that helps out our servers. I think with my current job of being able to work from home and be online fairly often will allow me to provide the best support I can possibly provide. I am also not afraid to ask questions about things I may not 100% know or to do research on new things. I can provide support to many even if I exclusively play on Imperial RP. I hope to join the team soon and can't wait.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I do this for a living everyday for my job too and the mentioned reason above of people already approaching me to provide support. I have been with staff for several months now and work really hard at providing a good experience for all the players.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

[In Discord] Greetings thank you for submitting a support ticket my name is Chrono and I will be one of the representatives helping you out today. Let me take a look at your ticket and ask a few questions to help better understand what's going on and assist you in finding a solution.

[In TeamSpeak] Thank you for joining the Support channel in TeamSpeak. My name is Chrono and I'll be assisting you today. Do you mind if I get some information before we start so that I may assist you to the best of my ability?

Edited by Chrono The Changeling

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

MASSIVE + SUPPORT!

- Does great events.

- Takes administration seriously.

- Helps people all the time.

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png